In partnership with Points of Light, Morehouse College hosted its "Listen. Learn. Act" conversation titled “The Power of Voice in Addressing Race Equity in Sports: A Conversation with Daryl Homer.” The panel explored race equity, access, representation and the power of voice in sports, and discussed the actions that colleges, corporations and athletes are taking to change the game.
- Daryl Homer: U.S. Fencer for Team Toyota
- Clarissa Myrick-Harris, Ph.D.: chair of the Morehouse College Humanities Division
- Jenny Lawson: chief civic innovation officer for Points of Light
- Sean Suggs: group vice president and chief social innovation officer for Toyota Motor North America
- Ron Thomas: director of the Morehouse College Journalism and Sports Program